Friday, March 25, 2022

Photo Friday: Who is This Woman?

It's Photo Friday! I've been working on scanning Gunn family photos this week. Today I am sharing a photo of an unknown woman.

I really like this picture! It is my favorite of all the photos I've scanned this week. I don't know who she is, but I'm sure she is part of the Gunn family. I posted a photo of Frances Gunn family here. This photo was not found in the same envelope, but was found in another envelope in the same box. One of the other photos in the envelope identified some of the people with the surname Gunn.

The box of photos was found in a box of photos in my in-laws house in Ohio. But it was found in and envelope addressed to Lucile Striebel in Indiana. It was probably moved from her house to Ohio when her house was cleaned out and sold. If that is true, this woman is possibly related through either the Striebel or the Hixon line. Another, less likely, possibility is that the photo was put into the envelope randomly at a later date. If that happened, this woman could be related to the DeBee or Poynter line. If you know this woman, please introduce us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2024 Week 3 - Favorite Photo

 The prompt for Week 3 of the 2024 52 Ancestors challenge is “Favorite Photo”. This is a re-run. The prompt has appeared in previous years o...