Friday, April 22, 2022

Photo Friday: Unknown Woman and Child

  It's Photo Friday. Today I am sharing another photo from the Gunn collection.

I love this photo of the unknown woman and child. I don't know who they are, but I want to think that they are mother and child. However, the woman could be older than I think, and could be an aunt or a grandmother. I love the wicker baby pram! Based on the pram and the woman's clothing, I'm guessing this photo to be about 1900. There is not photographer mark.

The photo was found with the Gunn famliy photos I posted about previously. Someday I hope they will let me know who they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2024 Week 3 - Favorite Photo

 The prompt for Week 3 of the 2024 52 Ancestors challenge is “Favorite Photo”. This is a re-run. The prompt has appeared in previous years o...