Friday, February 10, 2023

Question of the Week: What's a Favorite Discovery You've Made In Your Research?

There's a new Question of the Week at Wikitree.

I've made many discoveries through the years, but one of my favorite was the discovery that my 'bachelor' uncle, Harry Kolk, had actually been married! I blogged about it for the 52 Ancestors i 52 weeks challenge a few years ago. You can read about that discovery here.

Now it's your turn. Tell me about one of YOUR favorite discoveries you've made. You can comment below or add your comment to the post at WikiTree here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2024 Week 3 - Favorite Photo

 The prompt for Week 3 of the 2024 52 Ancestors challenge is “Favorite Photo”. This is a re-run. The prompt has appeared in previous years o...