Friday, January 21, 2022

Photo Friday: Lennie Stephen

 It's Photo Friday! I haven't scanned many photos this week, and I need to do some research on the few I have scanned before I post them. So I decided to share a photo that I scanned a few years ago. Earlier this week I shared a photo of my Grandmother with one of her friends, Lennie Stephen. I decided to share another photo of Lennie today.

This photo of Lennie was taken about 1920. I don't know where it is, but the background has a multi-story building. I'm guessing that this is St. Louis. I like the details in the photo that showes the fasthion of the day. I especially like the shoes! The skirt is well above the ankle, but still longer than skirts will be just a short time later when the flappers appear. 

I'm still hoping to learn more about Lennie. If you know who she is, please let me know! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2024 Week 3 - Favorite Photo

 The prompt for Week 3 of the 2024 52 Ancestors challenge is “Favorite Photo”. This is a re-run. The prompt has appeared in previous years o...